-Born in France in the region of Franche-Comté (Swiss border), achieved a Bachelor degree in Art & Literature & Music in France
-Mother tongue French, fluent in German and English
-Moved to England in 1995 to refine the English language.
-Trained in advanced German, English and Computer Science.
– Relocated to Canada in 2001 and obtained a Translation Certification in French & English.
– Joined the insurance industry in 2005.
– Experienced in Auto, Property, Cargo, Liability & Bodily injury, Casualty and Life insurance claims, in Gallagher Bassett Inc. and then Chubb Insurance of Canada.
– Became the French liaison and translator for clients, brokers, lawyers and underwriters.
– Founded PVT (Pourvoustranslation Services Inc., a translation boutique) in 2011, to fill the void of Insurance focused Translation Company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
Highly experienced in translating insurance and legal projects, managing and developing website content
Outstanding knowledge of translation procedures and principles
Wide knowledge of the Translation industry
Immense ability to understand the needs of the insurance industry.
Outstanding ability to provide quality services to customer
Strong initiative and idea development
Driven to complete all work on deadline